Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Let me introduce myself...

Good morning from Southern Cross Outdoors! I wanted to give a little background and vision on our company.
My parents and grandparents were avid gardners and loved making their yards beautiful with an abundance of blooming flowers, fresh vegetables and plenty of hard work. As a young guy I started out like most teenagers driving around the neighborhood with my dad's mower(Thanks Dad!) aspiring to be a businessman. Through the years I continued to provide maintenance for clients all over South Atlanta while trying my hand with different professions, growing my skillset and attending school. I worked with a few green industry professionals before getting on with a prestigious design/build company which, paired with a formal education, helped to grow my knowledge of all aspects of outdoor living. I have now decided to branch out and pursue my life long dream of being a business owner and do what I love.

Thanks to my family for giving me a green thumb and ability to do whatever I want, my mentors for teaching me all that I know and my beautiful wife that has allowed me to pursue this!

Southern Cross Outdoors is a full service landscape and design company. Our services include: design, installation and maintenance, irrigation, hardscapes, pruning, construction, remodeling and rental property management. We have "A unique approach to simple outdoor living."

Please continue to follow our blog, visit our website www.southerncrossoutdoors.com, or come see us on Facebook and Instagram!

No comments:

Post a Comment